Monday, August 11, 2008

Whos got it? SPECIAL EDITION - THEIVIN' MUTHER FUCKERS

My designs be on that popular shettt!!

See, for those of you who are friends and family of mine from Home, CFR, and CW Know about this lil story, if you will, a lil situation that quite literally drove upon us not to long ago. If you don't know what I'm talking about here goes.

Not too long ago a bunch of friends of mine were at streets doing their usual thing... chillin, talkin, hangin out... I'm at home, like usual [ fail :( ] ... I get a call from my bro... He tells me he saw a car with a design I made for my lil group of friends... and it said rolling bomber... I'm like "whhattttt?? yeahhh riighhhttt..." and he says "yeah bro its ur design"... I'm like "whatever, it prolly wasnt" and thinkin its prolly something similar or somethin like that...

We end our conversation and hang-up on each other...

...hmmm... a couple weeks pass and guess what happens??? Jamo (my bro) or Phil finds a mother fucker who has one of the stickers, on his myspace. I'm like "WHAT!?!? SERIOUSLY!?!? WTF!?!?" hahahaha... wow...

No comments: