Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hype Shit!!

This song gets me so hype!! Every once and a while I am lucky enough to find tracks that really speak to me, a track that helps me release built up stressors of past and take in the experiences of the new. I'm sure at any other time I probably would have passed over this track like it was nothing special... But, there was something familiar to this track something that I haven't heard in a long time. The synth and bass combination reminded me of late 90s early 2000s and listening to the late night B96.3 dance broadcast... I remembered cruisin' with my brother Jamie and my sister Kathy in the 1st Gen teg, me in the backseat chillin' staring up at the stars through the open sunroof. Check this track out, maybe its got something in there for you as well.

The Bloody Beetroots feat. Steve Aoki - Warp from Francesco Calabrese on Vimeo.



ughhh... so cool.

No comments: