Thursday, July 8, 2010

But It Cuts The Roof Of My Mouth!?!?

New/old track... This Newb took forever to complete... Theres a lot of layering and a lot of filters and effects, they're all very subtle so they may be a lil hard to pick-up. I ended up with this snare/clap hit combination after what seemed like an eternity of switching and testing.

LOL The making of this track was very bittersweet (peep the name)... Kinda poetic... (You know captain crunch is DELICIOUSSS!!! But damn, you know its gonna cut the shit outta the roof of your mouth)

Its definitely a SLOW-MO banger. CHECK IT!!

1 comment:

palash said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say
I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.
Can you recommend any other Beauty Guest Post blogs that go over the same topics?
Thanks a ton!