Saturday, February 23, 2008

Calling All Writers!!!

I admit, I write and enjoy doing it. I've been a writer for some time now... I don't do it all the time, when the time is right, thats when I take action. I'm addicted. I know the consequences of writing and I agree that it should be illegal, for reasons that I don't really want to get into. For all you other writers out there that think I'm a "toy" for thinking so, think what you will I have my reasons. If you want to know, ask.
GRL for those who don't know (Graffiti Research Lab) has come up with an ingenious way to write legally ...sorta ...anyway its just a matter of time before they make this illegal. But the thing is, this is in no way permanent. Who would want to get rid of these things anyway? They're awesome!!



These guys are on the more political side of graf and do many things to stop "true graffiti." They target advertisements, pretty much everything that you have no choice in whether you see it or not. Not meaning TV commercials or magazine ads, you have a choice if you want to see those or not. More like large billboards and what have you.

I showed my dad the vid, I guess he liked it, he went out to grab some groceries and brought back some unexpected goodies ...lil leds, lil batteries, and lil magnets.

heres my version. click it... it blinks.



...Awesome! You can throw them a some distance and it'll still stick.

No comments: